1. High-efficiency sterilization: the sterilization of bacteria and viruses by ultraviolet rays generally can achieve a sterilization rate of 99%-99.9% in one to two seconds.
2. Efficient broad-spectrum sterilization: The broad-spectrum ultraviolet sterilization is the highest, and it can kill almost all bacteria and viruses with high efficiency.
3. No secondary pollution: UV sterilization does not add any chemical agents, so it will not cause secondary pollution to the water body and the surrounding environment, and does not change any components in the water.
4. Safe and reliable operation: The traditional disinfection technology such as the use of chloride or ozone, the disinfectant itself is a highly toxic and flammable substance, and the ultraviolet disinfection system does not have such a safety hazard.
5. Low operating and maintenance costs: UV Disinfection Conveyor
equipment occupies a small area and simple structure requirements, so the total investment is less, and the operating cost is also lower. At the level of 1,000 tons of water treatment, its cost is only 1/of the chlorine disinfection. 2.